Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Milk glass obsession



 It started out with this sweet little vase that I found while thrifting at the Salvation Army.  I brought it home and tried to find the perfect spot for it, but to no avail, it went directly into a cabinet for future use.  That is the story of my life, I buy something, bring it home, only to find that it doesn't "go" with anything else I have.  What's a girl to do???  She buys accompanying pieces...all thrifted of course from various locations.  Here's what I have so far.  Not a great picture, but you get the idea.  Now I have a little collection to display somewhere.
                                                                                                                                               
      

No comments:

Post a Comment