Thursday, November 5, 2009

Christmas crafting

Christmas seems to be right around the corner and this year I've decided to make my girls a real advent calendar. Of course they still want me to buy them the "chocolate" one, but I felt like we needed something a little more substantial and handmade. I was browsing through The Feathered Nest and saw her adorable felt embroidered squares that will come together as an advent calendar. She was inspired by this one from Pottery Barn. I think that this idea is adorable and I know it is something I can put together. I have finished a total of 11 squares, with some input from the girls. Here are a few. I'm still learning how to upload and move my photos around. I'm frustrated at the moment, so any tips would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment